Canopy Challenge Course
This self-guided tour consists of a series of zip lines, suspension bridges, and challenge elements!
Create Your Own Fall Creek Falls Adventure
Slide, balance, jump, crawl, climb, dash, and swing through the trees. The Treetop Obstacle Course and Climbing Adventure are designed with adventure trekkers in mind. This is a self-guided adventure through our Canopy Challenge Course that combines the thrill of being high above the ground with physical challenges.
The full course consists of 70+ elements and seven zip lines. Following completion of ground school, participants are provided the opportunity to explore a variety of course areas rated from easy to extreme. Participants are provided a two and a half-hour pass to the Treetop Obstacle Course, Junior Challenge Course, and Climbing Adventure areas.
View our trip guide here!
Requirements & Additional Info
- Guest MUST arrive 15-30 minutes before their scheduled departure time. No refund or reimberment of any kind will be alloted for guest who arrive late.
- Children MUST be at least eight years of age and AT LEAST 54 inches tall
- Any child under the age of 18 must have an adult on the premises, and anyone under the age of 13 must have an adult with them on the course at all times
- See all restrictions and requirements here
- Certified guides will be present to provide instruction, encouragement, and assistance as needed
- For groups larger than eight people and special discounts, please call 615-499-5779