- 4hr Bike Rental Must return bike in 4 hours
- 8hr Bike Rental Must return by the end of the business day
- 24hr Bike Rental Must return bike at start of next business day
Create Your Own Fall Creek Falls Adventure
Ride scenic trails, both paved and unpaved. Whether you prefer a casual, serene ride on a paved path around the beautiful Fall Creek Falls’s Lake or a more extreme, heart pounding, rough mountain bike trail under the tree canopy, Fall Creek Falls State Park has many different trails offering a vast array of different riding options. Canopy Challenge Course offers multiple different styles of bikes so that you can meet your own desired level of challenge. Find your challenge and explore the beauty of Fall Creek Falls State Park, with Canopy Challenge Course Bike rentals
Requirements & Additional Info
- Guest MUST arrive 15-30 minutes before their scheduled departure time. No refund or reimberment of any kind will be alloted for guest who arrive late.
- Children MUST be at least 13 years of age.
- Any child under the age of 18 must wear a helmet at all times. Anyone over the age of 18, are recomended to wear a helmet.
- See all restrictions and requirements here
- Each person will have to show that they can adequately maintain the bike prior to leaving the premises
- For groups larger than eight people and special discounts, please call 615-499-5779