Junior Canopy Challenge Course
- Adult or Child
Kid-Friendly Treetop Obstacle Course
Slide, balance, jump, crawl, climb, dash, and swing through the trees. This Fall Creek Falls Treetop Obstacle Course is designed with junior adventure-seekers in mind. This is a self-guided adventure that allows parents and their children to conquer their fears together. Participants are provided a one-and-a-half-hour pass to the Junior Challenge Course.
View our trip guide here!
- Guest MUST arrive 15-30 minutes before their scheduled departure time. No refund or reimbursement of any kind will be allotted for guests who arrive late.
- Children MUST be at least four years of age and AT LEAST 40 pounds
- Any child under the age of 18 must have an adult on the premises, and anyone under the age of 13 must have an adult with them on the obstacle course at all times
- See all restrictions and requirements here
- Certified guides will be present to provide instruction, encouragement, and assistance as needed.
- Reservations must have at least one child between 4-7 or a child that does not meet the requirements for the general admission ticket.