Hot Summer Nights | Canopy Challenge Course | (DONE FOR SEASON)
Come every Friday and Saturday evening to cool off and spend your late evening with us up in the trees. Climb, jump, swing, and zip your way throughout the course, all while under the blanket of the night sky.
Create Your Own Fall Creek Falls Adventure
Every Friday and Saturday until labor day. Reservations are required. BOOK NOW!
Slide, balance, jump, crawl, climb, dash, and swing through the trees. The Treetop Obstacle Course and Climbing Adventure are designed with adventure trekkers in mind. This is a self-guided adventure through our Canopy Challenge Course that combines the thrill of being high above the ground with physical challenges.
The full course consists of 70+ elements and seven zip lines. Following the completion of ground school, participants are provided the opportunity to explore a variety of course areas rated from easy to extreme. Participants are provided a two and a half-hour pass to the Treetop Obstacle Course and Climbing Adventure areas.
View our trip guide here!
Requirements & Additional Info
- Guest MUST arrive 15-30 minutes before their scheduled departure time. No refund or reimbursement of any kind will be allotted for guests who arrive late.
- Children MUST be at least eight years of age and AT LEAST 54 inches tall
- Any child under the age of 18 must have an adult on the premises, and anyone under the age of 13 must have an adult with them on the course at all times
- See all restrictions and requirements here
- Certified guides will be present to provide instruction, encouragement, and assistance as needed
- For groups larger than eight people and special discounts, please call 615-499-5779